Are you getting into the festive spirit? Here at Simply Be we’ve got a brilliant competition to get you in the mood for all things Christmas and win a stunning outfit worth up to £100!
So for your chance to win some new clothes of your choice up to the value of £100, head on over to our Pinterest page and follow these details:
You can be as creative as you like, but keep to the theme ‘What Christmas means to me’. After creating your Pinterest board, post us a link in our comments box on Pinterest so we can find your board!
Click here to find our pin!
Entries close at midnight on Sunday 9th December 2012.
Good luck and happy pinning xx
Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter of this competition is Candid Collections Limited, trading as Simply Be, Griffin House, 40 Lever Street, Manchester M60 6ES. (“Promoter”)
2. Each entrant taking part in this competition shall be referred to as a “Participant”. Participants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
3. The competition is only open to UK residents aged 18 years or above. Employees of the Promoters, their associated companies, their agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
4. To enter, Participants must do the following: Follow Simply Be UK on Pinterest, create a board and name it ‘Simply Be Christmas’, repin the entry pin and fill your board with items and images with the theme ‘What Christmas means to me’ and include at least one item from Simply Be. Then post a link to your board in our comments box below the original pin. Only one entry per person.
5. Entries must be submitted via Pinterest.
6. Entries must be submitted between 19th November 2012 and midnight on the 9th December 2012 (the “Competition Period”). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database. Late entries will not be accepted and the Promoters accept no responsibility for entries which are lost or corrupted during transmission.
7. After the closing date the entries will be narrowed down to ten boards of which the winner will be chosen by independent blogger Thrifty from athriftymrs.com. The Winners will be notified on Pinterest unless an email address is given, then we will notify the winner by email.
8. There will be only 1 winner.
9. The decision of the Panel is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The overall winner will be decided by a independent blogger Thrifty at athriftymrs.com.
11. THE PRIZE – one Winner will be able to choose any outfit of their choice from the Simply Be website up to the value of £100, subject to stock availability.
12. The Prize is not transferable.
13. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by infection by computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion (subject to any written direction given by a relevant Regulatory Authority) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
14. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.