With Coachella on the horizon this weekend, we’ve got a fabulous line up of competitions inspired by this summer’s festival, from Glastonbury to Creamfields!
If you’re not already signed up to Pinterest, now’s the time to jump on the bandwagon as we’ll be giving away 5 different festival looks on there – a different one each month. It’s easy & free to join, visit Pinterest for more details.
To celebrate Coachella Festival this weekend 11th-13th April, we’ve giving away this festival inspired outfit below. You could win this Cali girl style white crop top, denim shorts and this cool printed kimono. We’ve teamed this outfit with the must-have holographic sandals, colour pop bag and of course the essential straw hat! All you have to do, is repin this pin for a chance to win!
And don’t forget to come back to our Pinterest page every month, right through to August for the chance to win outfits inspired by that festival of the month. A winner will be picked at random and announced after each month. So if this month’s outfit isn’t your thing, keep your eyes peeled for our upcoming line-up…
During the month of May, Radio One’s Big Weekend will be taking place in Glasgow on the 23rd-25th May.
Are you a Glasto girl? Enter from the month of June for the chance to win this outfit, which includes of course, the Glastonbury essential wellies & parka combo!
Prodigy, Iron Maiden & Metallica anyone? If these bands float your boat then we’ve got the perfect style for you! With inspiration from the Sonisphere festival, rock on with these leather look trousers, studded boots and silver chain! Don’t miss out on the chance to win this look & enter from July 2014!
Creamfields is the dance festival of the year, taking place in Cheshire over the August bank holiday weekend! Get the par-tay started with our logo tee ‘Work Hard, Play Hard’ our cute printed skirt and of course, in a field with the British weather – these essential bright green wellies! Check back in August where you could enter for the chance to win all these goodies!
Which festival style will you be entering?
Terms & Conditions
- The promoter of this competition is JD Williams trading as Simply Be, Griffin House, 40 Lever Street, Manchester M60 6ES. (“Promoter”)
- Each entrant taking part in this competition shall be referred to as a Participant. Participants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
- The competition is only open to UK residents aged 18 years or above. Employees of the Promoters, their associated companies, their agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
- To enter, Participants must enter on Pinterest by repinning the two competition pins and following @SimplyBeUK on Pinterest. They must also comment underneath Simply Be’s competition pin the hashtag of the month (April: #CoachellaCool, May: #PopQueen, June: #GlastoGirl, July: #RockGoddess, August: #DanceDiva)
- Entries must be submitted via Pinterest only. Only one entry per person.
- Entries must be submitted between Coachella outfit: 10th April 2014 and midnight on the 30th April 2014, Radio 1 Big Weekend outfit: 9th – 31st May, Glastonbury outfit: 6th June – 29th June 2014, Sonsiphere outfit: 30th June- 13th July 2014, Creamfields outfit: 8th August – 27th August 2014 (the Competition Period). A winner will be picked at random at the end of each competition month. 5 winners in total over the course of the 5 months. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database. The Promoters accept no responsibility for entries which are lost or corrupted during transmission.
- The winner will be picked at random from all the entries at the end of each month. who have used either hashtag and repinned the following pin as well as followed Simply Be on Pinterest. The successful Participant will be notified on Pinterest or Twitter if applicable.
- There will only be one winner.
- The decision of the Panel is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- THE PRIZE – The winner will receive an outfit from the competition month, subject to availability. If not in your size, an alternative will be given.
- The Prize is not transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by infection by computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion (subject to any written direction given by a relevant Regulatory Authority) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.